Flamenco Skirt for Practice sessions Model TRIANA D
Yesterday I collected the fan and today I got the skirt. Just want to tell you that the skirt is absolutely beautiful! It fits like a glove and feels just wonderful. I am really pleased with it, the colours and everything!
Dear AGIS, fantastic news! This evening I received the most beautiful skirt I have ever seen - beautifully tailored and a 100% perfect fit! I can't tell you how happy I am with it and the red shoes I also purchased from you are great and go together incredibly well!
Thank you Agis and I will be ordering other things in the near future. Have a great week-end and please remember to send me any updates on your website. con affetto! ciao Margaret
Please complete all required fields in order to continue.
Shoe size guide
To Determine Your Size
TO DETERMINE YOUR SIZE, YOU WILL NEED TO MEASURE THE LENGTH OF YOUR BOTH FEET FROM THE FURTHEST EXTENDING POINT OF YOUR HEEL TO THE TIP OF YOUR LONGEST TOE.
To avoid mistakes, please, it is very important for you to follow the instructions below closely:
- Place a sheet of paper under your foot.
- Stand on the paper wearing a sock of medium thickness or bare feet.
- While standing up, have someone else CAREFULLY trace the outline of your feet on a sheet of paper, make sure your pen is completely perpendicular to the floor.
- Using a pen, place a mark at the tip of your longest toe; it may be the big toe or the second toe, depending on who the person is.
- Place another mark at the end of your heel.
- Measure the distance between the two parallel lines. Once you have measured your right and your left foot, choose the highest of the two measurements and enter it on your order page, resisting the tendency to round up or down.
And remember that the most important thing to determine your size is:
A. Another person should make the marks instead of you while you are standing up. DO NOT MAKE THE MARKS BY YOURSELF.
B. Make sure your pen is completely perpendicular to the floor.
C. You should measure your feet twice to make sure that you have made well the measurements the first time.
Hello! Thanks for visiting us. Please press Start button to chat with our support :)