i received my shoes and they were worth the wait.
they fit great and sounds great too!
very happy with them.
thank you very match for working with me to get the best color, fit, quick transport and all the other thing that make my shoes so beautiful as they are today!
Also thanks, for not getting tired of my mails and your quickly, professional and kindly respond.
I'm very content with the color pistache and they fit like a pear of good gloves.
Tomorrow ik will wear them with proud on the stage of the OBA theater in Amsterdam - Netherlands!
The shoes arrived today and they are a perfect fit. Thank you very much, they're absolutely beautiful and they're so nicely packaged...I'm keeping the box.
I'm looking forward to starting my dance lessons next year now and purchasing some more shoes from you in the future.
Please complete all required fields in order to continue.
Shoe size guide
To Determine Your Size
TO DETERMINE YOUR SIZE, YOU WILL NEED TO MEASURE THE LENGTH OF YOUR BOTH FEET FROM THE FURTHEST EXTENDING POINT OF YOUR HEEL TO THE TIP OF YOUR LONGEST TOE.
To avoid mistakes, please, it is very important for you to follow the instructions below closely:
- Place a sheet of paper under your foot.
- Stand on the paper wearing a sock of medium thickness or bare feet.
- While standing up, have someone else CAREFULLY trace the outline of your feet on a sheet of paper, make sure your pen is completely perpendicular to the floor.
- Using a pen, place a mark at the tip of your longest toe; it may be the big toe or the second toe, depending on who the person is.
- Place another mark at the end of your heel.
- Measure the distance between the two parallel lines. Once you have measured your right and your left foot, choose the highest of the two measurements and enter it on your order page, resisting the tendency to round up or down.
And remember that the most important thing to determine your size is:
A. Another person should make the marks instead of you while you are standing up. DO NOT MAKE THE MARKS BY YOURSELF.
B. Make sure your pen is completely perpendicular to the floor.
C. You should measure your feet twice to make sure that you have made well the measurements the first time.
Hello! Thanks for visiting us. Please press Start button to chat with our support :)