I waited many months to write this review, because I wanted to really test the shoes.
The good: Excellent customer service, quick to deliver, good price, pretty good sound.
The not so good:
1. I had a custom order and was very specific about the appearance of the shoe. When I received it, it did not have rosewood on the inside of the heel like this picture - the heel is all purple. I really like the rosewood aesthetic and was disappointed to receive a shoe that looked different than what I ordered.
2. These are very bright purple! Just be aware they appear darker on the website if you order purple
3. The color is rapidly chipping off the leather straps
4. They fit, but one is loose around my heel and I am constantly changing the setting on the buckle to try to make them feel more secure.
5. It could just be me and my technique, but I find the cuban heel too high, making it a little clunky and would prefer a 3.5cm cuban heel like other companies
6. The opening at the top of the shoe had a lot of gaps between my foot and the leather. I have tried hard to break them in more to soften it, but it is still not quite snug.
They are probably great for beginners. After many months of trying to break them in and have them hug my foot more so that they feel more comfortable when I do faster footwork, I realize I need to buy new shoes.
I ordered these shoes. They are actually replacement shoes to an original pair that did not fit. The Team at Flamencista are the best and made sure I had exactly what I needed and fit perfectly. They are so perfect that I just ordered another pair in a different material. I can finally dance my heart out without sore feet!
Received my flamenco shoes, and I am more than satisfied, they fit perfectly & sound great!
Thank you so much, looking forward to ordering more in the near future
Vanina, California, USA
I am happy with my order and when they were held up in shipping you were very helpful in getting it resolved. Communication with Flamencista has been a huge plus. The shoes are better crafted than I expected and they have a nice sound. I would recommend and buy from Flamencista again.
It would have been better for me to have a narrow as the toe box is a little tall, but overall they are very nice!
Maria V, Arizona, US
I got my very first flamenco shoes from Flamencista and I am absolutely happy not only with the product but also with every process of ordering.
Shoes look absolutely gorgeous and fits me perfectly. I wore my shoes for the first time last Sat in my dancing class, and they were superb!!!
I wouldn't hesitate to purchase my second pair through flamencista again!!
I received the shoes yesterday. They were delivered all the way to my doorstep! No small feat considering they have traveled 22,000 miles approximately. The quality of the shoes is outstanding I showed a friend who specializes in leather and he was very impressed. I have just advertised classes for the New Year and I will be referring all students to you. Once again, thank you.
Please complete all required fields in order to continue.
Shoe size guide
To Determine Your Size
TO DETERMINE YOUR SIZE, YOU WILL NEED TO MEASURE THE LENGTH OF YOUR BOTH FEET FROM THE FURTHEST EXTENDING POINT OF YOUR HEEL TO THE TIP OF YOUR LONGEST TOE.
To avoid mistakes, please, it is very important for you to follow the instructions below closely:
- Place a sheet of paper under your foot.
- Stand on the paper wearing a sock of medium thickness or bare feet.
- While standing up, have someone else CAREFULLY trace the outline of your feet on a sheet of paper, make sure your pen is completely perpendicular to the floor.
- Using a pen, place a mark at the tip of your longest toe; it may be the big toe or the second toe, depending on who the person is.
- Place another mark at the end of your heel.
- Measure the distance between the two parallel lines. Once you have measured your right and your left foot, choose the highest of the two measurements and enter it on your order page, resisting the tendency to round up or down.
And remember that the most important thing to determine your size is:
A. Another person should make the marks instead of you while you are standing up. DO NOT MAKE THE MARKS BY YOURSELF.
B. Make sure your pen is completely perpendicular to the floor.
C. You should measure your feet twice to make sure that you have made well the measurements the first time.
Hello! Thanks for visiting us. Please press Start button to chat with our support :)