Shoe size guide
To Determine Your Size
TO DETERMINE YOUR SIZE, YOU WILL NEED TO MEASURE THE LENGTH OF YOUR BOTH FEET FROM THE FURTHEST EXTENDING POINT OF YOUR HEEL TO THE TIP OF YOUR LONGEST TOE.
To avoid mistakes, please, it is very important for you to follow the instructions below closely:
- Place a sheet of paper under your foot.
- Stand on the paper wearing a sock of medium thickness or bare feet.
- While standing up, have someone else CAREFULLY trace the outline of your feet on a sheet of paper, make sure your pen is completely perpendicular to the floor.
- Using a pen, place a mark at the tip of your longest toe; it may be the big toe or the second toe, depending on who the person is.
- Place another mark at the end of your heel.
- Measure the distance between the two parallel lines. Once you have measured your right and your left foot, choose the highest of the two measurements and enter it on your order page, resisting the tendency to round up or down.
And remember that the most important thing to determine your size is:
A. Another person should make the marks instead of you while you are standing up. DO NOT MAKE THE MARKS BY YOURSELF.
B. Make sure your pen is completely perpendicular to the floor.
C. You should measure your feet twice to make sure that you have made well the measurements the first time.