I just received my shoes and was pleasantly surprised with they efficient arrival date and I'm so happy with them; thanks to Kyriakos and his professionalism and personal customer care, my shoes fit perfectly - so comfortable and great quality (Gallardo brand).
I totally recommend you buy all your wish list items here as you will not be but happy with every aspect!
Thank you Famencista, I will be back again.
I received the shoes last week and tried out today. Wonderful!
A couple of days ago I ordered a new skirt and received a confirmation and a prompt answer to my request from the wonderful customer care service at Flamencista. Some friends ordered skirts themselves and they look absolutely fabulous! I´m really looking forward to mine and to the extra service with a courier as a present from Flamencista since I need the skirt quickly!
Yvonne Ihmels, Sweden
These flamenco shoes look stunning in the picture however they are even better in real life. I bought them in red color, which looks fabulous. They come in an amazing box and are signed by Manuela Carrasco, which adds another nice touch. Also the customer service was excellent throughout the order. Overall a 5 star experience!
My favorite pair flamenco shoes! I bought this color and it looks really nice. I am the only one in the class who is wearing this so i am very pleased!
Please complete all required fields in order to continue.
Shoe size guide
To Determine Your Size
TO DETERMINE YOUR SIZE, YOU WILL NEED TO MEASURE THE LENGTH OF YOUR BOTH FEET FROM THE FURTHEST EXTENDING POINT OF YOUR HEEL TO THE TIP OF YOUR LONGEST TOE.
To avoid mistakes, please, it is very important for you to follow the instructions below closely:
- Place a sheet of paper under your foot.
- Stand on the paper wearing a sock of medium thickness or bare feet.
- While standing up, have someone else CAREFULLY trace the outline of your feet on a sheet of paper, make sure your pen is completely perpendicular to the floor.
- Using a pen, place a mark at the tip of your longest toe; it may be the big toe or the second toe, depending on who the person is.
- Place another mark at the end of your heel.
- Measure the distance between the two parallel lines. Once you have measured your right and your left foot, choose the highest of the two measurements and enter it on your order page, resisting the tendency to round up or down.
And remember that the most important thing to determine your size is:
A. Another person should make the marks instead of you while you are standing up. DO NOT MAKE THE MARKS BY YOURSELF.
B. Make sure your pen is completely perpendicular to the floor.
C. You should measure your feet twice to make sure that you have made well the measurements the first time.
Hello! Thanks for visiting us. Please press Start button to chat with our support :)